Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with Azuro Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“Azuro”). The content of this site is protected by both national and international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of this content will constitute an infringement of such protection.
Without detracting from the above, Azuro hereby authorises users to view, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of Azuro’s proprietary content from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third-party;
- any reproduction of Azuro proprietary content from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azuro must protect its intellectual property, including patents, trademarks and copyrights. Please appreciate that no license to Azuro’s intellectual property, or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this website.
By visiting or sending emails to Azuro via this website, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Azuro. The user hereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Azuro satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of this data takes place voluntarily. Any information collected by Azuro from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
Links to other sites
Unlawful and/or prohibited user of the website
- You shall not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Azuro server, or the network(s) connected to any Azuro server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any services associated with this website.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any section of the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Azuro server or to any of the services associated with this website through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, solutions or services obtained from this website.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Azuro, nor its directors, team members, partners, agents, suppliers or affiliates be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of this site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
The use of or access to this site constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Azuro has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.